Monday, April 15, 2013

May Arts Ribbon Spring Craft Challenge

Hi all,
I was one of the lucky 20 that got to participate in the Spring Challenge !
I had so much fun creating with the awesome ribbons I received .
May Arts was very generous with all they sent to me ,I still have ribbon left :)
My project was 2 altered spools here a few photos-
I made the nest  by taking apart a strip of the Burlap ribbon
and then shaped it into the nest
I used chip board Butterflies from
Gina'sDesigns.net

The other ribbons that I received were
Green Leaves
White eyelet
Teal string
and the Natural Burlap

I also used my favorite Dollies from Gina's Designs
Pettaloo Flowers  were used in the nests.

On the smaller spool I added a long strip of paper to add photos to
used a velcro dot to keep the paper rolled up.
If you go on youtube you can find several samples of the photo spools
and Bona has a spool with beautiful ribbons in place of the paper.



If you go to May Arts Blog you can vote for your favorite projects. Here is the link . Congrats to all crafters !

1 comment: