Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine Cards

Good morning all, Deann here with 2 Valentine Cards

Lots of layers for this card, I thought it would be a good masculine card
I used the Hearts Background cut apart and the Hot air Balloons Net Style  



For the next card, I made a Z fold Card/ Easel Card.
I used the Cardstock Doily Set - Intricates ,
Heart Backgroud and String Alongs - Paris  


Side View
To make the card base cut cardstock -4 1/4 x 11 inches
Score at - 2 3/4 and 5 1/2.
Cut 2 pcs. of Card stock at 4x3 inches (for this I used a fancy tag shape but you can just use the 4 x 3 pc )
Thanks for taking a look :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina Design's Products used -
Hearts Background
Hot Air Balloons Net Style 
Cardstock Doily Set -Intricates 
String Alongs- Paris 

No comments:

Post a Comment